Friday, March 11, 2011

How Wonderful!

In light of recent events I began thinking:
Be colorful!

There are many things in my life that I am loving right now:

Hand me down clothes… One of my friends has been losing weight, and because of this she is realizing that a lot of her clothes are no longer fitting her right. She is thoughtful enough to give them to me when she no longer wants them!!! While this might seem insulting, like, “Oh Sarah, you are sooo fat… you must fit into these clothes that are WAY too big for my little body!” But it’s not like that at all, in fact I felt so good to fit into her old clothes and the best accomplishment is when I have realized that some of them have become too big for me now!! Yippee!!

Savings Account Goals.  I have never been a fan of big, national banks. Seeing as I moved far away from home I needed one that would be available wherever I was and therefore, I needed to switch to one (BLEH!!). Once I began working and making a regular salary I began putting money away. See, the cool thing about this bank is that it has an awesome online banking server and has a savings goal spot where you set both a monetary and a time line goal. I LOVE IT!!! It is so fun to watch my money grow and to see what percentage I am at with every deposit! Wow, I am such a nerd!

My students! This week at my school we have been administering the Criterion Reference Test (CRT) to our students grades 3-7. Seeing that I teach 5th grade I have the joy of administering it. I don’t think I have ever been more proud of my students, EVER! They have been working so hard trying to show what they have learned this year, and if the effort is any indication it will be copious amounts of knowledge! Gosh, what wonderful children I am so impressed and inspired by them!


I am sure I will have even more posts like this soon-ish. Hopefully I start getting into a better swing of writing these blogs soon!!

Until then,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment