Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Little Love Sharin'


I plan on sharing my loves on a weekly basis. I am hoping that through my acknowledgment of some of the things that have inspired me most throughout recent days you will become more inspired to do a similar method of reflection.

I am totally loving Spring Break!
Oh the joys of being a teacher! On top of getting to spend my days with the best kids ever, I also benefit from sharing spring break with students! Spring Break couldn’t have come at a better time, I was definitely in need of a small visit home…

This year I decided to surprise my parents by going home without their knowledge… The entire time I was predicting that my mother knew I was coming and it wouldn’t be a surprise at all *Sigh!
My friend Kymbre picked me up from the airport, to take me to my brother’s house for the “surprise”. The surprise went off without a hitch. She. Was. Shocked. This definitely made my first spring break as an educator great! I loved getting to spend time with my family, and getting my fill of green chile and New Mexican food. It is always bittersweet to leave New Mexico and especially my family, but know that it is only a short plane ride back!



One of the things that I am loving right now I purchased on my adventure to Lush at Mandalay Bay.
I purchased an excellent lip care duo:
Bubble Gum Lip Scrub / Honey Trap Lip Balm

I was instantly drawn to the scent of the scrub, and when the two were combined they are simply delectable! If you have never used a scrub on your lips this is a must try/buy… because it is a sugar scrub you simply rub it on (with your fingers and lips) then lick it or wash it off… tastiest things I have ever had the joy of licking off my lips! YUMMY!

Bubble Gum Lip Scrub by LUSH


 
Honey Trap Lip Balm by LUSH

Visitors in Las Vegas! I am always excited to hear from some of my dearest loved ones, especially when they are in town for a couple of nights. Last week I got one such message from one of my mom’s good friends, Jodie. My friend Eryn and I were invited to join her for dinner and didn’t hesitate to say yes (Jodie knows all of the delicious restaurants!).  After dinner we wandered around the gardens at the Bellagio.










 Glittery, Sparkly Love,




2 comments:

  1. Sarah!! I love your blog, it looks great! I just started one as well. It looks like you are doing great, xoxoxo

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Cindy!! Brittany made my heading for me! I'm glad you found me!
    Hope everything is going well for you!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete