Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a fantastic Monday...
I know that my day was extremely exhausting!


April 25th...

I don't know if you all remember the movie that came out a few years ago. There was this woman, who grew up a little different then the people around her.

She was driven to have a role in a "man's world" and because of this she was looked at as one of the guys.

One day she was assigned to a special job that would allow her the opportunity to show off the woman that she never knew she was.

Through this experience the main character grew exponentially. Not only was she now able to make friends with the wonderful people she was surrounded by but she also developed a new sense of self and confidence.

This movie happens to be one of my favorites, not just because of the silly humor, but because of the hidden character message.

A small excerpt from this movie, will explain why I felt so compelled to post about this on the "perfect date, April 25th".

Enjoy!

*Side Note: I hope you take time to enjoy a little fun in the sun!



All of My Monday Joys,

No comments:

Post a Comment