Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another Tuesday marked off...

Wow! It is so crazy to me that because it is summer vacation time my days seem all mixed up.
I keep forgetting what day of the week it is!
Who does this at 24 years old?!
What on Earth?!

Apparently the answer to this question is:
ME!



I mean, Really!

In all honesty the only reason I have any handle on what the days are is because I know that I have stuff due on a specific date for my classes.

Which brings me to my next topic of conversation:
Summer School!

I cannot tell you how stressed out I got today when I realized all of the work I have to get done for my classes. I guess five weeks seems like a long enough time when you are signing up for classes that you have to take in two months. You think, "hey, I will have nothing better to do! I will want to get ahead of schedule and have all of my work done as soon as possible."

After my class meeting today I really stated to have a mild freak out... called my friend Kymbre and she could relate {thank goodness} and helped me take a giant chill pill!
I was able to talk and calm myself and was then able to be productive when I got back to my little condo!

How lucky I am to have such a wonderful friend in my life!
Can I just say that I am so glad she will be joining me in Las Vegas very very soon!

Hopefully I will be productive and have time to blog about some of the fun goings on I have done this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment