Monday, July 18, 2011

Bear with me... It's that time of the year!

And so it began... One week ago one of my Most. Favorite. Shows. Ever. began

..................................

..................................

Is the suspense killing you yet??

..................................

..................................

Big Brother

I don't know about you readers out there, but when each new season begins I get totally enraptured by the goings on in the Big Brother house.
Unfortunately for my school motivation this show is on three times each week... but happy for my entertainment! yippee!! 

On this season of Big Brother they have a slew of returning house guests two that I was supremely excited about are Danielle and Dick!



{Insert Evil Dick}




{Insert Daughter Danielle}




I don't know why they are my favorite... don't get me wrong I love Jeff and Jordan, but Dick and Danielle are just such good Big Brother-ers that it makes for such a fun show to watch!


And sadder then sad... Dick is gone! Just when the show was starting to get really interesting {Episode 2!!} go figure right?!


Not to worry, I am sure I will be adding comments off and on about this BB season!



1 comment:

  1. YAY! SO glad to see fellow big brother lovers! It's one of my guilty pleasures!

    &yes LOVE dick/danielle & jeff/jordan - so mad dick's gone though!

    ReplyDelete