Monday, November 7, 2011

Miracles DO happen!

Can I just say that at the present moment I am in utter shock!
I found out today {thanks to my co-worker and classroom neighbor} for telling me that the donation I randomly qualified for left me with a remaining balance of $95! Wow! Who would have thought that left with an achievable balance would spark a small fire under my hiney? I quickly sent out a mass email {something I detest doing}, one of my fabulous college friends and sisters posted a link on facebook shortly followed by my big brother posting a link as well... well little did I know this was all I needed because IT GOT FUNDED!!!! AHHHH!!

I am so excited! I mentioned that we might receive a new projector for our class to my group of nutty 4th graders and they were elated!! I can't wait to see the fun that I will get to experiment with it as soon as it comes in!

Thank you for listening to my giddy ramblings tonight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment