Sunday, May 13, 2012

{Insert Title Here}

I cannot believe that it has been about 6 months since I last posted!
Please forgive me out there to the 2 people out there in the universe who read this little online momento!!

Wow!

I can't believe that I have finished my courses for my Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education are complete. It is insane that I have completed all of the courses in two fall semesters, two spring semesters and one full load of summer courses {4 classes}. This last semester was through and through my most difficult semester ever!

I am so exited to have this chapter of my life come close to an end {just have to wrap it up with my big test next fall}. I cannot believe that it is over...

I hope all of you out in blog land and my IRL {in real life} friends, are enjoying the chapters they are on, and if they are coming to a close: congratulations on your accomplishment!

I  have some new and exciting things happening at the moment that I hope to share by early June {fingers crossed!}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment