Monday, May 13, 2013

Currently May {It's about time!}

I might or might not be over a week late in posting this... But better late then never, right?!
I'm Linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade!!


I don't think any of these require any extra explanation... However, if you are like me and have to record all four hours of the Today show in order to watch small portions, I feel your pain! Let me just say, if you don't watch the today show every evening while you are waiting for your nightly shows to come on you are missing out! Willie Geist is my favorite! 

I have so so many crafty things I am hoping to get accomplished but would like to organize it on paper before getting started.. let's just say it's the OCD in me! I love making lists and crossing items off of them! {Not going to lie, sometimes I totally add items to my list that I have already completed so that I can cross things off!} 

Happy Monday! 

16 days to go!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh how funny. My currently is late too! Love your site!

    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete